Customer Experience Leadership Institute
About the program
Spring 2024 Registration is Open! Join us April 22-24 in Fairfax.
The Customer Experience Leadership Institute is a two and a half day program for practitioners who want to better understand the principles and practices of CX and how to apply them within the public sector. All instruction will take place in Fairfax, VA.
This program is designed specifically for government leaders who are committed to elevating their program or agency’s approach to delivering program and mission results through transformed services. This program is ideal for those responsible for shaping their agency’s strategy by leveraging technology, data analytics, and design thinking to create memorable and meaningful experiences for your customers and employees.
By participating in this program, you will join a network of like-minded government and industry leaders who share your commitment to delivering exceptional service.
Don’t miss this opportunity to transform your approach to customer experience management!
Skills you will learn
- Leverage Technology and Data
- Design Thinking Methodology
- Oversee Budgets
- Manage Priorities
- Customer-Centric Leadership
- Storytelling and Data: Telling the CX Story
- Transform the Digital Experience
- Change Management
Sample Session Overview
- Session 1: Setting the Stage for Modernizing Government Service Delivery
- Session 2: Transformation and Vision for Mission Delivery
- Session 3: Leading Service Excellence - Working Across Teams and Silos
- Session 4: Sustaining Service Excellence - The Art and Science of Change Management
- Sessions 5&6: Value Creation Through Customer Experience Management
- Sessions 7&8: Delivering Service Excellence
- Session 9: Designing a Human Centric Approach
- Session 10: Integrating Customer Experience Strategies and Practices into the Business of Government
- Session 11: From Knowing to Doing - Developing an Action Plan for CX
Please note: All information is subject to change at the discretion of UVA Northern Virginia.