Customer Experience Leadership Institute
About the program
Spring 2024 Customer Experience Leadership Institute session dates forthcoming.
The Customer Experience Leadership Institute is a three-day program for practitioners who want to better understand the principles and practices of CX and how to apply them within the public sector. All instruction will take place in Fairfax, VA.
This program is designed specifically for government leaders who are committed to elevating their program or agency’s approach to delivering program and mission results through transformed services. This program is ideal for those responsible for shaping their agency’s strategy by leveraging technology, data analytics, and design thinking to create memorable and meaningful experiences for your customers and employees.
By participating in this program, you will join a network of like-minded government and industry leaders who share your commitment to delivering exceptional service.
Don’t miss this opportunity to transform your approach to customer experience management!
Day One – 9:00am-5:15pm
Day Two – 9:00am-5:15pm
Day Three – 9:00am-2:00pm
Breakfast, lunch, and snacks will be provided. Breakfast will be served at 8:00am each day.
Sign up to be notified when registration for the next cohort opens!
"*" indicates required fields
Skills you will learn
- Leverage Technology and Data
- Design Thinking Methodology
- Oversee Budgets
- Manage Priorities
- Customer-Centric Leadership
- Storytelling and Data: Telling the CX Story
- Transform the Digital Experience
- Change Management
- Session 1: Setting the Stage for Modernizing Government Service Delivery
- Session 2: Transformation and Vision for Mission Delivery
- Session 3: Solutions for the Future with a Human-Centric Approach
- Session 4: Value Creation Through Service Journey Mapping
- Session 5: Leading Service Excellence - Working Across Teams and Silos
- Session 6: Sustaining Service Excellence - The Art and Science of Change Management
- Session 7: Human-Centered Service Design
- Session 8: Leading Excellence in Service Delivery
- Session 9: Getting "Buy-In" and Overcoming Obstacles in CX
- Session 10: From Knowing to Doing - Developing an Action Plan for CX
Please note: All information is subject to change at the discretion of UVA Northern Virginia.