ELEVATE: Women’s Professional Development Program
About the program
The ELEVATE: Women’s Professional Development Program provides early career women with the confidence to take charge of their decision making, self-advocacy, and professional development. This program helps participants examine their strengths, values, and aspirations and provides the tools and strategies that will help them thrive now and in the future.
Ideal candidates for this offering are women in their 20s and 30s (or identify as early career), self-nominated or identified by their CHRO, Talent Management team, or direct manager. We welcome cohorts of 3-4 women from the same organization. The program can be customized for 12 or more women from the same organization.
What to Expect
You’ll join your peers at UVA’s state-of-the-art learning facility for two in-person modules. Module 1: May 6-8, 2024; Module 2: August 6-7, 2024. Days will begin at 9am and end before 5pm. Expect a blend of classroom time with experts, small group learning and interactive discussion. Between modules, you will work 1:1 with a coach who specializes in women’s professional development.
- Three 1:1 Coaching sessions with a professional coach
- Practice and reflect on new behaviors, skills and tools
- Implement personal action plan to thrive in your role and relationships
Utilize Your Company’s Education Benefits
Price includes tuition, breakfast and lunch each in-person day, and three virtual sessions of 1:1 coaching.
If your organization is interested in sponsoring your employees, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
This program is truly invaluable and all corporate women should have the opportunity to learn from the amazing team and leaders who participate in these sessions!— 2023 Participant
Skills you will learn
- Understanding Gender in the Workplace
- Managing Yourself
- Managing Your Career
- Dealing with Uncertainty
- Building Confidence Through Resilience and Agility
- Embracing Conflict
- Authentic Networking
- Communicating Your Strengths
- Taking Control of Your Professional Development
- Your Story: Writing the Next Chapter
- Session 1: Gender in the Workplace
- Session 2: Negotiation
- Session 3: Advocating for Self and Others
- Session 4: Embracing Conflict
- Session 5: Difficult Conversations
- Session 6: Decision Making
- Session 7: Creating the Future
- Session 8: Networking
- Session 9: Creating Your Personal Brand
Please note: All information is subject to change at the discretion of UVA Northern Virginia.